Friday 20 December 2013

Hello! Welcome to Natalie Says Read, a book blog for all you book lovers out there! I'm new at this sort of thing so let's just hope for the best that it goes well.
I spend most of my time reading and I love sharing reviews and recommendations with other readers, not to mention chatting books is certainly something that I enjoy doing too so I thought this blog would be a good way of doing so. I spend time on Goodreads - one of the best websites, without a doubt! - but maybe I'm just greedy with having a blog also.
This blog will most likely contain Young Adult (YA), New Adult, Chick Lits.... just the general woman's books aswell as the odd adventure YA story thrown in. However I do like to go out of my comfort zone and try other genre's now and again but it's not that often. I'm always happy to try books that people recommend to me so if you know a book you want me to try out then don't hesitate to contact me! I have a page where you can comment a book title and author so head over HERE so do so and I'll mention it in all of my blog posts aswell as it being in the sidebar.

I'll just do a quick icebreaker so you know the kind of girl I am so here we go.

Name: Natalie
Age: 24
Location: I'm from the UK but I'm currently living in Canada for a short time. I'll be back in the UK early 2014.
Favourite Book: I struggle with this one but I do have two books which are so completely different but I love them so much. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and Reckless by S.C Stephens.
Least Favourite Book: Unpopular opionion but Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I might write a post on why I dislike this book
Books or E-Readers? I prefer reading from an actual book but I travel a lot so a kindle is easier for me at the moment. Once I'm home, I'll be back to the printed word.
Favourite Place To Read: I actually like reading in public (like a cafe) but you can't beat reading in bed.
Book Boyfriend: Kellan Kyle. No doubt about it.

If you have any other questions, you're more than welcome to ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment